Bhawana Bhowmik Poems
- The Poem Sitting on the bank of life Churning out words of ...
- Can I Ever Reach You? Can I ever reach you? Life a way, ...
- I Have Come To Love My Agony I would hold on to you my dear ...
- Let Me Be This Way…. Let me live my life today, For ...
- Because I Lived You.... I saw a body one day, Lying ...
- Do I Know..? Looking for a space, Freedom of my own. In ...
- Freedom Free you are to explore the world.
Writing has been a hobby since childhood but that's where it remained until now when I realized that this is something that I really love. It gives me lot of satisfaction and in a way makes me feel complete. I like to write about anything under the sky that touches my life and my heart says it is something to write about. I am a learner on life's path and believe that each day and each moment has a hidden message and something new to be learnt.
'This is what my learning Teaches, ' the Aquarian said, 'To absorb life through the pores For the life around you is dead.' I find the above verse true to my thinking. Do not know how else to describe me. The purpose is anyway to be real me. Odd ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Can I Ever Reach You?
Can I ever reach you?
Life a way, unseen distance.
I feel I can see a tunnel
And rest, in a shade.
Call it freedom,
But the illusion.
There is none that I can change.
None I cannot.
Life is a strange illusion.
The unseen distance.
I am distanced so much
From me, that I do not know thee.
But my illusion is the reason
I want to reach the distance.
Irony, my mind deceives me
On life's way I see many illusions
Life a way unseen distance
That none knowth the reason.