BHUPENDRA SWARNAKAR Poems
- My Father My father is so cute That he got me a flute My ...
- Sunday-A Fun Day Still on bed, with no one to eat ...
- I Saw Heaven I saw a heaven of grass and trees From the top ...
- Mother A relation which even god can't break Is the relation...
- Laughter When your income is low When your heart beats ...
- I Am Sure Now I Won'T Fall Stars are twinkling and blinking ...
- Happy Birthday The bells do ring and the birds do sing. In...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BHUPENDRA SWARNAKAR
My father is so cute
That he got me a flute
My father is so sweet
That I like to touch his feet
My father is so nice
And also too much wise
My father is so good
That he always ask me food
My father kicks me twice
Whenever I tell lice
My father is so healthy
And also much wealthy
My father is so bold
That he has never suffered cold
My father is so strong
That he can go against wrong
My father's hands are so long
That they never let me sing a song
My father dries my tears at a touch
That is why I love him so much