BillieAnne McCarthy Poems
- Life In My Words The warm breez brushies my face, the cool ...
- Claire. You creep in to me and take me over. Crawling through...
- You And I. You take, I give You ask, I awnser
- Life In Real Time. I watch them go past, the hustle and ...
- What Else? I gave you my heart......What else did you want? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BillieAnne McCarthy
Life In My Words
The warm breez brushies my face, the cool waves lapp against my legs as the sand greedely consumes my toes, my feet then ankles.
I hear a bird sing its soft melody of love and joy at being free as I watch the fish shole with amazing blinding colours, swaying one way then another with the grace of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers,
I am complete, I am happy and I am free.
As the day ends and night begins I breath free and easy.