Billion This Poems
- On One`s Chair Is it sky? probably not, usually not, sky, ...
- After That You knew how that joke was And you knew what ...
- The Eye When the whole universe found it crashing into ...
- A Glass Of Water now imagine a glass of water
- Invisible Giant heard him calling me all those years from ...
- In A Room How much does it take, to fill a room Full? ...
- Gone Gone Boy i watched him, running naked, on that roof, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Billion This
On One`s Chair
Is it sky?
probably not, usually not, sky, if it`s under ceiling
long strips of fluorescent, white cardboard lattices
and this table is not
flying, floating, swirling, soaring with a feather light ease
But....is it, a giggle?
I think it
still, giggling, now
And at this sudden, it, even, starts, writing