Billy Mays Poems
- I Am Alive I am not dead laying in bed i am alive, in a ...
- This Poem Does Not Show Onomot... Snakes go Hiisssssss at ...
- Why Do Flowers Dance? As the wind blows by, the flowers ...
- What The Heck Is This Poem Abo... As I Feel the Smooth ...
- What Does This Symbolise? The man is watching us. The man is...
- How Can This Be True? There was a kid named Ron. He always ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Billy Mays
I Am Alive
I am not dead laying in bed
i am alive, in a thrive
for starvation, hunger, and plunger
and everything that can ring
I am Billy Mays
WITH A FANTASTIC PRODUCT
USE OXY CLEAN
ON ALL YOU CONDUCTS
I SELL, ON TV
WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO ME?