Bindu Borle Poems
- The Sea And The Solitary Soul Quiet, near the sea But miles ...
- Its All About Love I have seen it all from the close ...
- A Day In The Office Gray, white, gray white Cabins and rooms...
- A Game Once I lost all hopes Then someone came along Put ...
- Dream Expected yet unexpected feelings Cruising ...
- Invisible Visitor With the pen in my hand And the thinking ...
- A Day With My Soul Conversation began. Soigné of thoughts, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Sea And The Solitary Soul
Quiet, near the sea
But miles away from the crowd
Stands the solitary figure
Whose gaze pierces the depth
The dark sea and the dark night
Appears mysterious and too frightening
But she stands unbaffled and remote
The dark sea echoes within her
Remote and alluring…
Both are calm
But with a tumult inside
She is now closer to the sea
Herself the solitary figure
To be one with the sea
To share the isolation
And the alluring mystery
Copyright © 2006, Bindu Borle