Birdie Anderson Poems
- The Ninjas Holding on the door knob My hands are ...
- Because He Wanted To Fight For...
- I'M Not Worth It Don't smile, Don't go near Don't show me ...
- My Dream I imaged myself As pretty as I can be With the ...
- Derecognize I don't recognize this man Who has blood on his ...
- Cruel For that year That month That day That hour
- Secret Ninjas A sound here A sound there They are ...
I enjoy reading poetry and creating poetry
Most of my stuff are songs though :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Holding on the door knob
My hands are sweating
Panting beats in my head
Are they coming
To take me to my doom
To drag me from my room
Echo of footsteps down the hall
Is she here at all
Before my brain can react
They tear in here and attack
Do get that I am a ninja
You can't see my amazing reflexes
Can you climb on the ceiling
Nope, and I can
Do see the ninja
Creeping around in the shadows
You can't see him cus trained
To deceive the all mighty warriors
We are not what they think