Biswajit Ganguly Poems
- I Saw Poetic City Life I saw your back On a lonely bench of ...
- It Is Raining Outside It is raining outside And in the ...
- Maradona, Maradona, Maradona… This poem is dedicated to ...
- Market Of Fruits (Haiku)
- Love Life (A Shakespearean Son... My expression in this poem...
- Green Blood Political youths with green bodies and ...
- To My Father This poem is actually dedicated to all good ...
Biswajit Ganguly was born and brought up in city environment that was more colorful than the Rainbow. He is a web content writer by profession and loves to read other's poems and write his own poems.
The poet can be contacted by this mail id:
b i s w a j i t 2 0 7 9 3 @ g m a i l. c o m more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Biswajit Ganguly
I Saw Poetic City Life
I saw your back
On a lonely bench of a lover's park,
I saw your soft reflection of smile
On the water surface of a lake in a morning,
I saw your hide and seek play
In the naughty crowd of a shopping complex,
I saw your rush
On the platform of Metro rail,
I saw your amusement
Near a children's park,
I saw your tears
On a sudden boisterous riot,
I saw your enthusiasm
On the big festive days,
I saw your changing trends
Through fashion choices of people,
I saw your attraction
Through the curves of super models on ramp,
I saw your ...