Biyela P.N.G Poems
- A Woman A mother of all the living On this earth we live ...
- An Aborted Baby Mama Mama Why you haven't gave me a ...
- To My Unborn Baby My angel You know how cruel this world ...
- Jesus Is Lord He reigns now and forever plus more What is ...
- I Am Sleeping Worry not about me Instead worry about ...
- She Is A Sinner Just Like You ... She doesn't deserve so ...
- World Of Darkness Living in this world Full of people with ...
I'm Biyela png from Mandeni, I'm a God-fearing young African woman.
I'm shy and proud, I was born that way
My fav. verse in bible 'acts 9: 19 after he has eaten, he gained strength'
BIYELA PNG SINCE 19192 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Biyela P.N.G
A mother of all the living
On this earth we live in
A creature with a mind so bright
To change the worse to right
A creature with hands to build
Future men, and women to be
A creature with a heart filled with flames of love
Love that lasts
She doesn't need a king
To be called a queen
She is an angel living on earth
That has shown characterists from birth
Like the scales protect a fish from water
So does a woman to her children from wars
She can laugh in pains
Hoping that the sorrows will fade away
She knows her pain is her gain
She doesn't run...