BJ Crawford Holcomb
BJ Crawford Holcomb Poems
- Free At Last Oh, beautiful Brave Butterfly, To break from ...
- Nightingale's Song From His Branch on Sacred Tree, the ...
- Silhouettes Shadows fall, flickering figures on the wall, ...
- Ah, A Song In The Night On wings of delight, When mask of ...
- Blue Eyes Blue eyes peering thro' leaves of green Bluer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BJ Crawford Holcomb
Free At Last
Oh, beautiful Brave Butterfly,
To break from cloistered cell
And free at last to fly the wind,
Take your leave with Wings of orange, black and white
A costume most sublime to Dance on air divine,
To pause, amoment or two
And taste sweet nectar of flower blue,
With drink of dew, on petal soft you pose,
Looking for the Rose,
Then ascending toward the Light
To take your Heavenly flight!