black nazarene Poems
- Final Retreat Beneath the dawn and dusk I wait for your ...
- When I Am Gone when the river goes dry, roses go pale when...
- Streams That Went Apart I see you my brothers Once we were ...
- A Stagnant Civilization Once among the living corpse, Whose...
- The Stargazer Feeble and numb he walks trembling With days ...
- Silent Voices Every Dawn Longing For A New ...
- Dark Captivation Though in the midst of dark Deserted by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Last day of the year....still pondering what new came to life and what next coming..thousands of new people on the road i travel and leaving hundreds of them at every junctions, i get millions of new ...life journey
''carry me with the stream that once flowedDestiny
don't want to be a silt in the dying river
let me swim again across my destiny''
''Beyond the mistnature
nature god hides
floating amongst the cloud
in search for mystifying world
there lays the spiritual heaven..''
slowly n slowly I wonder that.....Perception
In times of desperation.....
the past shines better.....n the present fumes with rage...
only d future bears d hope....all irony...too hard to p...
n the darkest of dark cornerssoul
I have locked the ashes of my soul
Pure and serene it exists
Out of reach of the stagnant civilization
blissful thoughts cultivates every pass...
Comments about black nazarene
Beneath the dawn and dusk
I wait for your tender caress
Like tiny droplets in a dry soul
Like sun’s flowing river of warming shine
In burzum bed of night, i see your floating mirage
Caught up secretly in thy corner of the heart
Battling with age long hurricane of dilemma
Mind and soul separated like heaven and earth
Being dragged in blackhole of no return
I tie myself with thread of your undying love
Hold me tight, dry my tears in your caring lap
Thy almighty! Kneeling down in desperation
Keeping my demons in ...