Blackie Brown Poems
- Trinity Toss your hair out the window, trust me, i'm on my ...
- Infinity Take a shower, tidy the flat, organise odd jobs and ...
- Life/Less Vacant expressions, shallow superficial talk, ...
- Fishing I knew it to be peaceful for there were no others ...
- Ode To Dreams Can see your lips moving but, all I can think ...
- Daddy's Girl Have you not been to Northampton? This is how ...
- The Dawning In streams it slips, cascading dawn. A twist and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blackie Brown
In streams it slips, cascading dawn.
A twist and turn a mumbled yawn.
Pillow clutched tight underhead,
I smile and muse in heavenly bed.
Light beams grow and merge as one,
Call me back from the great beyond,
Where dreams fragmented start to clear,
No longer there for now i'm here.
The mind awakes to take inside the world from which I like to hide,
The sun shines in and fills the room,
Animates my earthly tomb.
Thus as I brew a pot of tea,
Exhilaration reaches me,
I know not what I plan to do, from now until this day is through.