Blaze Yang Poems
- Unrequited Love Walking down the hall I see your face, ...
- Running Away Head spinning faster, I run I don't know what I...
- The Bullying Affect: Cii's Sto... There once was a girl named ...
- Life Vs. Death Some people think death is great And even ...
- How Do You...? How do you start to heal When pain's all you ...
- Just Go I hate seeing your face It reminds me of pain And ...
Haii. Im Blaze Im 16. I luv poetry its my life. Its also my only form of communication with others. Im a shy person so I dont really go up to people and start talking. Poetry is the only thing I can say what I want and not get judged and I can be 100% myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blaze Yang
Walking down the hall
I see your face, pretty smile and all
You glance in my direction and smile
My heart stops for a while
She walks towards me
I feel this sudden powerful glee
We'd been friends for years
Sharing everything from laughter to tears
But for me it's become more
Something so powerful I want to stand in the hallway and roar
'I'm in love with you,
I always have', but I know if you knew
You'd be sad because you don't feel the same way
And we'd grow apart day-by-day
Ruining our friendship forever
And my heart would instantly sever