Blue Jones Edward Anthony Engbino
Blue Jones Edward Anthony Engbino Poems
- Family Tree Every youth has dreams But poverty diminish ...
- Dried Flower In the middle of loneliness Mysterious charm ...
- The World That Flow Aggravate obsition of law Juvenile habit...
- My Friday The 13th Experience A day that i didn't envision A...
- Love Story Ni Josjo In the stage of immaturity Attain love ...
- Professional Liar I hate the way were different As i deny ...
- Cursed Water The sound of no where The leer and fear The ...
I write poems related from my own experiences some i wrote more exage more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Every youth has dreams
But poverty diminish dreams what they seems
In the ascension of humanism
Few dare to have it listen
As time flow and passby
The crisis worsen develop aleby
Conflict prevention taking for granted
The lifestyle they grown up is what wanted
As the tree planted gon farther
Growth wont stop without knowing real matter
Juvenile hope for bright change fade
And plant again a tree what they are made
Youth is the next succesor of our next generation
Lets not waste, Have opportunity as mention
Have hope a light a light for a ...