Bob Bradley Poems
- Privileged Society Above all of the status and riches ...
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Go! Our year-long race is over and ...
- Can'T Stop Laughing Laughter is infectious I catch it all ...
- Signature Rythmn When asked to dance some may say I can't ...
- My Little War The war began long ago when I was still but a ...
- Mirrors Of the many objects of vanity The mirror is the most...
- Now That I Know That My Grandd...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bob Bradley
Above all of the status
and riches designed by man
give to me the power
of waves crashing on the sand
of standing with mighty redwoods
of the high Sierra
of a Japanese maple
of screaming seagulls
of a monarch butterfly
of a Summer's breeze
the lofty office
of a hawk soaring
high above the trees