Bobby Joe Poems
- Pillow Fight Girls Night One by one the girls arrive
- Not Having Faith My body is a temple that I should not harm ...
- Stars We wish upon them With our hopes and dreams We watch ...
- How Have I Been? Don't ask me how I've been For I will lie ...
- The Past Year I fight back the tears That I've held in for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bobby Joe
One by one the girls arrive
Leaving their mothers to drive
Home alone is where they'll go
While the girls say hello
'How have you been? '
'Pillow fight' the brave declares
Then it's off without a care
Pillows start hitting
Nobody is sitting
A hit to the head
A race to the bed
A swoosh and swing
A smack with a sting