Bonnie Jean Roberts
Bonnie Jean Roberts Poems
- The Mountain You came across my mind today. A smile graced ...
- From The Depths You pulled me down, deep into the caverns Of...
- The Love She Bestows She will risk everything to be by your ...
- Unleashed Her soul was infused with magic Her eyes were orbs...
- Soul Of A Pisces Woman A Seeker of truth and deeper ...
I have been a dedicated poet and writer for three years now. I write short story fiction and have a few novels in the works at various stages of completion as well as poetry.
I have a fascination for imagery through using words and painting scenes within the lines of a novel is a literal obsession. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie Jean Roberts
You came across my mind today.
A smile graced my lips.
Just for a moment.
The ache in my chest was a mountain.
Crushing my fragile soul.
My heart sank.
I lay there, pinned down, weak
My mind cannot comprehend
Why I put myself here.
I feel a shift and the mountain shakes.
Crumbling pieces fall around me.
That moment I found out
I can move mountains