Bonnie Jean Roberts
Bonnie Jean Roberts Poems
- Soul Of A Pisces Woman A Seeker of truth and deeper ...
- From The Depths You pulled me down, deep into the caverns Of...
- The Love She Bestows She will risk everything to be by your ...
- The Mountain You came across my mind today. A smile graced ...
- Unleashed Her soul was infused with magic Her eyes were orbs...
I have been a dedicated poet and writer for three years now. I write short story fiction and have a few novels in the works at various stages of completion as well as poetry.
I have a fascination for imagery through using words and painting scenes within the lines of a novel is a literal obsession. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie Jean Roberts
Soul Of A Pisces Woman
A Seeker of truth and deeper understanding
Mistress of the Mystical and Wanderer in the Whimsical
Purest essence of a Pisces Soul flows through her veins
Lives, breathes, and comes alive in the ocean deep
Free as the flowing sea; follows her heart, not where someone leads
Sings the siren song; only to give her love, not to deceive
To love her, you must let her swim free
While you hold her heart, her soul, and her loyalty
Eyes that possess the mysteries of the universe
Look soul deep to uncover its truths
Kiss her lips; feel her essence ...