Bonnie Parker Poems
- The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde You've read the story of Jesse ...
- Suicide Sal We each of us have a good 'alibi' For being down...
- The Trail's End You've read the story of Jesse James of how ...
- Outlaws -- Billy The Kid And C...
- The Street Girl You don't want to marry me honey, Though ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie Parker
The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde
You've read the story of Jesse James
Of how he lived and died;
If you're still in need
Of something to read,
Here's the story of Bonnie and Clyde.
Now Bonnie and Clyde are the Barrow gang,
I'm sure you all have read
How they rob and steal
And those who squeal
Are usually found dying or dead.
There's lots of untruths to these write-ups;
They're not so ruthless as that;
Their nature is raw;
They hate all the law
The stool pigeons, spotters, and rats.
They call them cold-blooded killers;
They say they ...