Book Worm Poems
- Wind And Window Flower By Robe... Lover's forget ur ...
- Death He emerges out of nowhere, he never goes to sleep A ...
- The River the river flows everyday day by day, day by ...
- Wishful Thinking My Lord; s hair is not unlike ebony his ...
- Inevitable I'm not an illegal alien i'm not from outer ...
'To be or not to be, -that is the question: -
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? '
-shakespeare more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Book Worm
Wind And Window Flower By Robert Frost
Lover's forget ur love
and listen to the love of these
she a window Flower,
and he a Winter breeze
when the frosty window
was melted down at noon
and the caged yellow bird
hung over her in tune
he marked her through the pane
he could not help but mark
and only passed her by
to come again at dark
he was a winter wind
concerned with ice and snow
dead weeds and unmated birds
and litle of love could know
but he sighed upon the sill
he gave the sash a shake
as witness all within
who lay that night awake
perchance he ...