borgjie distura Poems
- ‘the Moon’ (A Parody Of ‘the S...
- Haikus ‘Bird Patience’ Every turn you make Vigilant on ...
- Prayer Before Speaking God, our loving and compassionate ...
- Strangers To Lovers We've been together a while Two ...
- Our Hearts Are Connected The veracious reason why It is hard...
- We Are Connected In that fine summer day We're out for the ...
- Ordinary Call My vocation story Like that of a tree Nothing...
I am what?
Beat if necessary
Drain my doubts
Tired and weary I become
Unveil reality please!
Rescue me now
Ask me not, how?
I am Borgjie Bacelonia Distura. I was the third child of six siblings. I was born on April 6,1987 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about borgjie distura
‘the Moon’ (A Parody Of ‘the Sea’ By Natividad Marquez)
Why does the moon smile, mother
as it blooms above the sky.
Because the moon loves to observe, my dear
Those buddies passing by.
Why does the moon blanch, mother
As if someone disappeared?
He is saddened by the envious clouds
Because he is sheltered.
Why is the moon so bright, mother
As if it is just five kilometers at sight?
Because he wants hurl our anxious night
By shedding his formidable light.