Brad David Buckley
Brad David Buckley Poems
- My Greatest Treasure You led me by the hand, and took me to...
- Springtime Sunshine I love the tone of your voice, and the ...
- Thinking About You When the moonlight glows and the energy ...
- Here In Time We're here in time, perhaps yours and mine. ...
- Always With Me You're always with me, in my heart and on my...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brad David Buckley
My Greatest Treasure
You led me by the hand,
and took me to your promise land.
You showed me new ways of giving
and the best way of living.
Your love opened my heart's door,
and made me feel like never before.
You're my greatest treasure made of love,
truly a gift from the heavens above;
And I want you to be my beautiful wife,
because your spirit is the key to my life.