Brad Levenbaum Poems
- I Do Sunset at the beach Standing hand in hand Couldn't be ...
- I Only Want You≪3 Each morning I wake and you are not ...
- Anything For You I want to hold your hand as we walk on the ...
- Everything About You I love you in your sweatpants, And ...
- My Heaven Seeing your face, Caressing your hair. Holding ...
- Waiting For You I lay awake and think of you, You never ...
- Beautiful Brenda I tell you that you're beautiful, And you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brad Levenbaum
I tell you that you're beautiful,
And you say 'Not today'.
But your beauty comes from within,
My heart will never stray.
I want to be there in the morning,
When you think you look so bad.
To me you're always beautiful,
A finer woman can't be had.
I'll love you on your worst of days,
I'll love you on your best.
For any time I spend with you,
I truly have been blessed.