Bradley Downs Poems
- Reflections Thinking about how i react Things that in ...
- The Man Whose Heart Broke The man whose heart broke/ Passed ...
- Squandered Inflictions Of A Hy...
- What? What i gotta do? What i gotta do? Gotta gotta do ...
- I Am Here To Represent My Mind Im here to represent my ...
- The Promise I Lost Tried as i did, the promises i made The ...
- Every Moment Matters Alot Many thoughts and a posted ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bradley Downs
Thinking about how i react
Things that in subject to;
Perception balanced like an act
A situation arises,
Analized to demises,
And details...oh the details
They can throw you off course
Recede to the throttle of your personal remorse
And stay there you will; your will
Will you ever?
Endevour a task
And prove fit to ask all the questions?
An endless basking of a thrill
Can you stand your reflection?
Get up and face the chill of rejection
Some things in life are just missions.
But you have the choice to regard
the things in life ...