Brandon Butler Poems
- You Can Never Tell If I had waited if only I didn't ...
- Four Letter Lie Singing the song brought apon from thy fawn
- Holocaust Kill, split, hit in the back of the head One shot ...
- In Light That My Heart Is Dead In the light that my heart is ...
- Stay The Same I cant stop this madness i cant stop this ...
- Before I Felt This I Felt Love Locked in the mind of my ...
- Amazing As I write this in vein. Pain stained as insane. To ...
I'm Brandon I'm 20 I've been writing for about 10 years. I'm a musician as well. I play the drums. Most of my poems come from things that have happened in my life. Some of them tell hidden story's in my life like Amazing. I do not include these explanations in the poems themselves. If you would like to know anything about my poetry please fill free to ask.
In recent times my lifes focus... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Can Never Tell
If I had waited
if only I didn't leave
then maybe we'd be
maybe we would have stayed
If you know what will happen what would you do
if you know that you where going to get in a fight would you stop it
this is always the answer for all
But if you did know what will happen will it happen
the answer is no
then why would you care at that point
then life wouldnt be life because its already set
In this life is not life
because life is not a story
if you know what will happen
then it is just a story you are writing