Brandon Delgado Poems
- Once In A Blue Moon She sits up and stares at the sky ...
- Grain Of Sand As i held the many grains of sand I watch it ...
- The Lonely Candle As I sit by the lonely candle light Alone ...
- Photos Hold Memories As the memories fade and gone away The...
- Life Goes On Without You The yellow sun is still ...
- Cancer(Little Lucy) Little Lucy just a little girl Diagnosed...
- Love In Flames Burning fire in my heart Started with one ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon Delgado
Once In A Blue Moon
She sits up and stares at the sky above
A blue moon shines as she falls in love
Gazing at the beauty of this blue moon
A quiet night with only a crickets tune
Her hair sways as a nights breeze blows
Her love for the moon continues to grow
The moons love sweeps her off her feet
Up in the galaxy her hearts love beats
She feels so close but yet so very far
With the blue moon and among the stars
She begins to fall and opens her eyes
She looks for the blue moon above the sky
The moon has gone in the light of day
Wishing if only it could have stayed