Brandon James Poems
- Crafting Through Projections -new- The moon is a lunatic a ...
- Does Death Have A Birthday -new- Through false religions one can ...
- Third Eye -new- We stream our realities from higher perspectives ...
- Chaos -new- Follow the storm again Wishfully lust Demanding ...
- Pastime -new- Depression falls into the easiest catch The home ...
Comments about Brandon James
Crafting Through Projections
The moon is a lunatic
a reflecting critic
behind the scenes
remember, nothing is as it seems
day's come and go
full moons never last
the dark side of the moon
shines brightest at noon
the sun and our moon
sing to the same tune