Brave Hearts Poems
- Re: Sharing A Secret By Rachel... Your secret you've ...
- Leprae From whenst, you mycrobacterium leprae? Famished, ...
- Einheit In Vielfalt! Es ist einfache Kompliziertheit Nur ...
- Beautiful! I look through your looks ...
- I Seem Deprived, But... Not for His Wickedness But His ...
- Les Maux Sur La Terre L'intolérance individuelle Sociale et...
- Here But Cold! Oh my dear being Where have you been? What ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brave Hearts
Re: Sharing A Secret By Rachel Nichols
Your secret you've shared
My secret it's stared
Such audience you've dared
Privacy is dead
It's yours many lines to drop
I search through my poems wardrobe
The one as brief as robe
I take the time to crop
The listening ears increase
As suspense brings unease
The responses decease
And drive with it their peace
Delaying to lick
My secret is thick
If I fall sick
I'll tell it quick
No point to fear
And null the gear
The fact now clear
Afar is near
Previous, present, and future now
There is not much we can't see ...