brenan grenney Poems
- They'Ve Got A New Angel I'Ve G...
- Your An Angel, A Shining Star I look up to the sky at night, ...
- (unkown By Poet At The Moment) I feel really guilty about ...
- For My Love Before I met you My life was bringing me ...
- How It Feels It seems abnormal without you here, I'm so ...
- For My Sister Syhla I sit by myself, It's cold without you,...
- To My Sister although your life has ended, your second life...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brenan grenney
They'Ve Got A New Angel I'Ve Got A New Sorrow
The day you passed over to the angels,
My life became hazy,
My motivations gone I'm becoming lazy,
I never got to tell you how I truly feel,
I pray to god each night this don't feel real,
Without you by my side,
I keep thinking I was the one who should have died,
Since losing you I haven't been the same,
I was never there with you,
I'm the one to blame,
You will always be remembered,
Through memories, laughter, photos and song,
I will see you again,
No matter how long,
I know through my life death I shall fight,
I'll be with you soon ...