Brenda Urka Poems
- Hard Decision I left my life, walked away, , In search of a...
- A Wish IF I could wish, to be anything. I'd wish to be your ...
- Friend A risk I'm gonna take, A dream I'm gonna make. A ...
- Shut Eyes are swollen, Flesh is burning Look at you ...
- Darkness Shadows fall, I walk the halls, Stumbling through ...
- Shadows Shadows how they haunt me, Memories that stalk ...
- My Lose You'll never know, What you meant to me. The ...
JUST A COUNTRY GIRL, WHO LIKE TO WRITE HER INNER FEELINGS. SHARE THE MIXTURE OF EMOTIONS WITH ALL.
I'M NOT A TRUE POET, JUST A PERSON WHO LIKES TO BE EXPRESSIVE.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brenda Urka
I left my life, walked away, ,
In search of a brighter day.
Everyday my tears they flow.
A choice to let my old life go.
No one to understand my pain,
Ripping my flesh, my blood it stains.
In the distance, hear his cries,
Listen closely, roll my eyes.
Echos are of my inner grief,
Day by day with no relief.
Ringing loud, come home he cries,
I can't I scream, please realize.
The hurt runs deep, just let me go,
Won't turn around, he has to know.
Empty soul, a person lost,
Understand all I have lost.