Brian Dodds Poems
- Hiatus place de la mairie crisp december morning ...
- Exclusivity we are all a mixture of past and present ulysses...
- Knock Knock This is the last door, the one that no-one ...
- In The Country Of The Blind it's dark in here but not ...
- Brownfield Morning Cold stinging rain beats on pot-holed ...
- Cold Night In Worcester Park a plane noses down toward ...
- Spain Into France It was astounding talk about the forty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brian Dodds
we are all a mixture of past and present
ulysses declares through tennyson
i am a part of all that I have met but
he and his crew were lost souls wandering
the med worrying we'll be ghosts
that come to trouble joy turning up
unexpectedly being thought dead
unwidowing widows and perhaps causing
difficulties with property-rights
but I with one bag and hardly
a backward glance at my life or
so it might seem to the casual observer
perhaps foolishly believed you would
throw some scraps into the dogs dish
downsize the importance of for ...