Brian lehenbauer Poems
- The Pain I feel the pain of a thousand souls I asked for ...
- The Perfect Hate Is Love I hold a scar across my heart Love ...
- My Sweet Deadly Mother see me mom you bunch of roses your ...
- The Leg wheelchair, wheelchair where are you i miss you
- No Value Does life have any value Just hues of black mist ...
- Life i remember days of black i saw no oceans of blue i ...
- Little A glass bottle of days gone past Peanuts floating in ...
just sharing my deepest thoughts. Brian is my son and went into a coma 230 days ago and remains! his father Emil more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Sweet Deadly Mother
see me mom you bunch of roses
your thorns stab me so deep
i feel the pain i still keep
and yes i am still your son
i wish you would hold me oh so tight
then i would not be full of pain and fright
but mother i feel the pain you bring
i look at your picture everyday
i lost part of my soul
the day you decideded to let us go
i wish i were a dove high above
mother i do love, remember i am your son
unlike you i will not run
you always said family's the most important thing
then you crushed my soul
with a silver spoon
then you jumped over the moon