Brian Paschall Poems
- The Rose The rose I gave to you Will one day wither ...
- Anger Within Forgive me for thinking that you could ever do ...
- Predator Pain The still frame images Are like snapshots ...
- The Fool I am only a fool Trying to catch a dream ...
- Hourglass For this is the future The past is left ...
- A Lonely Puppet From the darkness arise the screams Of A ...
- Stupid Me If I could only see myself Looking through ...
Comments about Brian Paschall
The rose I gave to you
Will one day wither away
But the love behind the thought
I sware will never fade
Like flowers in the spring
Our two heart blossom at the chance
With the dawn of each new day
There will always be romance
Let our hearts beat as one
Beneath A night sky painted blue
Look deep into my eyes
You will find thoughts of only you
The magic that we share together
Enchants my heart so
but the sparkle in your eyes
Burns deep within my soul