Brian Tinsley Poems
- The Root Of The Heart The root of the heart Is not easy to ...
- Spoken Wind Soft spoken wind Of the trees So many branches ...
- Dear Sweet Angel, Shall We Dan... How my heart bled for ...
- This Is Where I Left You I guess you could say I'm a poet at...
- Deepening Slumber The day which stood Still asleep in the ...
- The Endless Seams Of Blue are you the one? how can i be ...
- Things That Matter I knew a man once He told me that you ...
The Root Of The Heart
The root of the heart
Is not easy to reach
But some crepid, darkening
Slowly are breached
Still in time
Thy winding morrow
Of brisseled air
And thy crepid sorrow
The enduring light
Is growing ever dim
But still there is hope
For thy heart