Brian Yule Poems
- Saccades & Fixations We do not follow smoothly glide with ...
- Moment and there - amidst the clutter - a tiny keepsake ...
- Tracework She dared sketch symphonies in the winterdark ...
- A Lifelong Curiosity I woke in the dawn I picked the ...
- The Baker's Share
- A Parting I turn away, and turning, reach an end Avert my ...
- Fragments Found Fragments found A sliver of cracked pottery ...
Aimless wanderer; plucker of stringed instruments; teacher of English; scrawler of articles, blogs, poems and suchlike; student of irony, hopeless romantic. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brian Yule
Saccades & Fixations
We do not follow smoothly
glide with grace
We jolt amid the fragments and then stay
to incubate the information
strained through filters past
and given in blood's stain
and then dart off again