brianna christine Poems
- Shattered Mirror when you look in the mirror it scares you ...
- I'M Not Who You Think I Am i'm so afraid to get too ...
- What Have I Done? tears falling endlessly from this broken ...
- Picture Perfect The things he says to you to make you ...
- Dont Leave Me im not ready not ready to lose my ...
- Love Me i can never force you to understand my pain to feel...
- Tucked Away i carry a terrible burden hidden behind the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brianna christine
when you look in the mirror
it scares you to see your reflection
a worthless human being
who drags through the day
and wishes nightfall would come quicker
so you could hide that ugly face
the window to your soul
where people can see the rotting insides
so much rejection and pain
its too much
a simple punch
a loud smash
and that ugly reflection
is no more than a shattered mirror.