brindha saran Poems
- Energy Morning glory brisk and jolly - when the sun shining...
- Drowzzeeee.... At The Lecture Weather in a lull cold and ...
- Just A Little When we meet, my heart beats a little ...
- Thought Tributaries Fluff of thoughts formed at some random ...
- Dissolved Into Eternity Consumed by a magical fire sizzling ...
- Wish I Were A Flower Wonderful flower in the garden A ...
- Power Of Passion Gushing with energy Rushing through the ...
Love poetry, art, reading, and writing. The beauty of english language captivates me. Am a postgraduate in science, but with a deep interest in arts, psychology and philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brindha saran
Drowzzeeee.... At The Lecture
Weather in a lull
cold and dull;
my eyes feel heavy
my lids about to close
Should I really need to pose?
As I start to slouch
after being awake through last night,
and stifle the yawn with all my might
in lecture this morn
the drone goes on
Ah! The vacant gaze,
Oh! My sleepy face
Should I really need to keep the pace?