Britani Bonifazi Poems
- Human Exchange Your hand to my face, Wrist turned, ...
- Bows Held Tight Cold Pavement ties her down, Holds her in ...
- Broken Betrayal Heart wrapped, bound in thread, Steal ...
- Motion Play. Burn, betrayal, weak. Pause. Breathe, ...
- Self-Unassured I cocooned myself today for safety, Safety ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Britani Bonifazi
Best Poem of Britani Bonifazi
Burn, betrayal, weak.
Breathe, realize, accept.
Build, move, live.