Brittany Beery Poems
- On The Coast you know what i miss the most walking with you ...
- What I Ment To Say when we first met, it was over even ...
- The Grain Of Sand what we thought we had is nothing more than...
- Sorry everyone has a momment in life they regret they wish ...
- Two Worlds i know you through my mind but i dont no u in my ...
- The Lie there was a time we use to be one there was a time ...
- I Hate You Poem i found out something so very wrong which ...
All the poems i write are from the heart.
I express myself through my poems.
Usually my poems are a story of my life.
I never lie in a poem.
I tell how i feel, and the truth about myself.
Ive been writing poem since I was little.
I have improved through the years.
Hope you enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Beery
On The Coast
you know what i miss the most
walking with you on the coast
letting the sand between our toes
smelling the fresh air with our nose
holding your hand and sqeezing it tight
when im with you it is a delight
watching as the tide comes in
as you gently touch my skin
you smile, so i smile back
after that it all went black
i remember something touching my lips
and then you put your hands on my hips
then i felt something deep in my heart
that made me never want to be apart
and some people said i just fell in love
well its the best thing i have ever heard of