Brittany Cook Poems
- Just One Lie We're done. He's gone. I almost died. That ...
- I'Ll Wait For You of all the friends I've ever met your the...
- My Best Friend There is a part of me within your ...
- Inside Of Me my mind such a beautiful place the heart of ...
- Boy Pleasure 1 Night of Boy pleasure 9 Months in pain 3 ...
- Suicide Ride Alone doesn't hurt anymore The pain's to ...
- Daughter Of Death I was born Born to the blood of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Cook
Just One Lie
I almost died.
That fateful day
All the blood that dripped from my body.
The crimson red that fell to the floor.
There is no us.
He was my rock.
I was strong and full
Now I'm weak and empty.
The lie that made him doubt.
When we tried one more time might be
The one where in the end I just give up
It was forgivin, but it wasn't enough
My life rests in his hands.
I'm gone I disappeared.
My family is going to miss me.
My death what a shame.
The love he held.
I held to mine.