Brittany Cook Poems
- Boy Pleasure 1 Night of Boy pleasure 9 Months in pain 3 ...
- Daughter Of Death I was born Born to the blood of ...
- Seraph Serenade Your're my angel back in heaven lost among ...
- Her Last Breath The love she held dearly She faltered to ...
- Just One Lie We're done. He's gone. I almost died. That ...
- I'Ll Wait For You of all the friends I've ever met your the...
- My Best Friend There is a part of me within your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Cook
Daughter Of Death
I was born
Born to the blood of angels
Born through the veil of a storm
Born without love inside of me
Born with a need to perform
Born out of vengence
Born out of scorn
Born out of hatred
out of love torn
Born with a mission
Born with a drive
Born with a need
with a need to sruvive.
Now it's time to show you what i'm really about
no more pretentions;
No more frothing at the mouth
there's no use of hiding
all my sins deep inside
I'll wear them on my shoulder like a badge of pride
Cuz i'm the daughter of death
from my ...