Brittany Mischel Poems
- My Last Goodbye Why should I keep living another day, When ...
- Betrayed By The One You Though...
- Taken Is this really who i have become? A girl filled ...
- Love Lost/ Love Struck You love someone and they love you, ...
- Anger I shrike with fear! He strikes me once, no twice, by...
- Like I Want Your Help! If i want your opinions or advice, ...
- Imagine What It'D Be Like If I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Mischel
My Last Goodbye
Why should I keep living another day,
When no one else knows what to say?
My heart is still so broken,
My old wounds have been torn open.
Don't cry for me.
Your tears are useless.
I've been cursed by this lie of a life.
And yet here I lay holding this bloody knife.
I'm not sorry for what I've done.
Just be thankful I didn't use a gun.
I'm leaving now so do not cry.
It's just my time to die.
For too long have I kept up this lie.
My soul was ripped from the beginning.
It slowly deminished to nothing.
Now I'm gone, and I'm glad.
And I do not feel...