Brittany Something Poems
- Trust Me I wrote this poem for you because you need ...
- This Is Silver Slicing Crimson Running
- Bruises They form evidence against fists against hurtful ...
- I Love You I love you it means something it means that if i...
- Depression Depression there's no cure it's not a ...
- Symptoms The hairs on my arms stand straight up when your ...
- Lonely The girl sits waiting wondering crying
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Something
I wrote this poem for you
because you need somthing to hold on to.
When your world is falling down,
trust me, I won't let you drown
Your life seems pointless, worthless, ending
but you read this, remembering.
It's not just you, after all
trust me, I won't let you fall.
Try to think of happier days,
not shades of whites, blacks, and greys.
It's not just pitiful, empty, sad,
trust me, it won't always be this bad.
These words mean nothing,
yet to us, they mean everything.
Listen as the music plays on.
Trust me, you've yet to sing your ...