Brittney Hayner Poems
- (love) Forever I love you so much, I don’t want to have to...
- My Sunshine Everyday waking up to your love, was amazing. ...
- The Story Of You And Me When we first met, I knew we ...
- Screaming I don’t understand, You’re always there to catch ...
- Never Before Never before today, I never thought I’d say, ...
- I Love You More I love you more than the trees, I love you ...
- Now And Then Now you hold me tight Then you just said hey, ...
i am 15 years old and i love writing poems and songs. i also love hanging out with friends and listening to music. i have a boyfriend and he is my world! ! i <3 him so much! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittney Hayner
I love you so much,
I don’t want to have to let you go,
But if you keep doing this,
I will do what I feel like I have to do,
Please don’t make me go through the heartache,
I really don’t want to so this to you,
Love from you is the vest thing I could ever ask for,
You are the only one that I could ever love,
I don’t want to lose you to that horrible thing,
The only reason why I dint care before is because you weren’t addicted,
A life without you,
Is like Christmas without snow,
It’s not right,
I only want you,
Your hugs & ...