Brittney Palmater Poems
- Unexplainable Feelings Like floating on air, when I talk to...
- All You Need Is Love Love is like the wind blowing in your ...
- Shadow God gelp me on this lonely street. I feel like I'm ...
- Closer Is it normal to hurt so bad? Is it strange that I am...
- Last Breath When the only thing you feel, is that deeep ...
- Us Together You carry me, you spin me around. You walk in ...
- Cali Girls Boston girls are pretty... New york girls are ...
Hey everyone thank you for visting me! !
Well I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii but I currently live in San Diego, California. I'm 16 years old and I have over 1000 peoms in my computer.. I write alot! ! I write when I have something on my mind or just something happened in my life I write about everything.
My heart has been broken to many times so u may see alot about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittney Palmater
You carry me, you spin me around.
You walk in step, you speak a sound.
What happened? What did we do?
What's the feeling? What's new?
Let's talk, Let's bring it back.
Let's be us, Let's get on track.
Find the peace, Find what's missing.
Find us together, Find us kissing.
It's not of matter, It's that we get there.
It's you and me, It's what we treasure.
I want you here, I do feel fine.
I want you forever, I do want are body's to combined.