Broken Kernel Poems
- Lunch Time Today I saw one rose smiling during the lunch ...
- Never Change For Others! ! Life is full of mini and mega ...
- Only For U My day inaugurates only for U, My night terminus...
- One Person Loves U A Lot! ! One person loves U a lot Don't ...
- Each Love Story Doesn'T Have A...
- Once I Had A Friend, Mean To S...
- Why It Happens? Why it happens that someone, appears in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Broken Kernel
Today I saw one rose smiling during the lunch
She was all in blue as if daffodils in a bunch
And she slowly mailed the flower of Love in my Hearty Trunch
I would die for her even if she gives me one punch
Really, tell U when she smiles
My Heartbeat runs in miles
With that touchy breeze, she pours in me lots of wines
Why is she sitting so far? tell her I haven't spread any mines
Her voice is like a Tweety-pie
Her chirpy mood made my all rage die
Her attitude lies in the skie
Just ignite the fire and give me a knot to tie