Broken Winter Poems
- Walk Away In the night I hear your whisper deafening the ...
- Reaching I've slept upon this thunder, I've slept upon this...
- The Gallant Flower The gallant flower stood with ...
- The Letter The Letter lay on the table far off mocking her ...
- Can It Be? Can you feel my presence? Can you touch my hand?...
- A Want Daffodils on windowsills glowing in the rain I ...
- Don'T Turn Around Pushed into unconciousness delivered from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Broken Winter
In the night I hear your whisper
deafening the painful silence.
Once more you speak of lost dreams,
like stolen sweets laid upon your heart.
Can you see the wind,
waltzing with the stars upon a black sheet.
Taking with them your hope.
The fires have been doused now
Cruely, by the mistake of fate.
Turn around and walk away
for your dispair is too great
you are walking upon broken glass,
cutting your heart.
Remember the joy of a crisp spring day,
as you walk away.