Brooke Audino Poems
- Love Stoned When you see me in the hall, by the tree, ...
- My Last Thanksgiving With My L...
- Red Red is cool fire Red is the feeling of love Red is the ...
- Death At Prom Deafining is the word i`d use, when I heard ...
- Blue Blues hot fire Blue is the feeling of peace Blue is ...
- Eternity Love Okay get out your problems class, said the ...
- Darkness Deeper than the ocean Alive as the sea Rainbows of...
Hello, I am Brooke and I used to really love writing. Then I got out of it and I sometimes still write. I feel that poems should not be kept to themselves but rather should be shown off to the world. So these are mine more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Audino
When you see me
in the hall,
by the tree,
where birds make their call,
do you feel the way I do,
Because I`m stilll not over you?
I wish you could see,
how much we belong.
Was it me,
That made us not get along?
So tell me why
when i see you
you make my heart fly.
I`d like to know something else too.
If you feel the same way too?