Brooke Boulanger Poems
- Too Old To Play Pretend Stuck in a world were everybody ...
- Sweet Perfection Sweet perfection in art and love
- Masquerade Round and round we go. dancing, twirling, ...
- Life Lesson A life lesson learned from everytime i've ...
- Salvation Heart pounding. Blood rushing. static electricity...
- Day After Day day after day I live the same life day after...
- I Am Robot I am robot, built and brought to life ...
I have a unique way of looking at the world, because I mostly live in the sureal imaginary world i've created for myself. and when things get too real, I Run.
hit me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Boulanger
Too Old To Play Pretend
Stuck in a world were everybody pretends to be
something they're not?
how i wish that people could see the real me
to express myself freely
so many thoughts run through my head
yet not one have i dare said
people think that you can only be one thing
but you can be so much more
in that state of mind you won't amount to anything
stuck in a world were everyone pretends to be
can't help but wonder
will we ever be free?