Bryce King Poems
- What I Love I want to do what I love. I want to have people ...
- You Can'T Brake Me Anymore When are you going to realize, ...
- You Stopped Fighting Hear my crys. Hear my trys. Hear my ...
- Death, Death. Death, Death, That is him. He so gently ...
- Best Friend For her I'd die, and to anyone I'd lie, If It...
- Melodys Of You I want to walk, but I run back to you. I want...
- Would I Love Me No one loves fighter. No one loves a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bryce King
What I Love
I want to do what I love.
I want to have people know how much I care,
For what I do in dare.
I live on writing.
I feed on singing.
I breath acting.
To be happy I have to do these.
Like a gentle breeze,
To me it frees,
When you can do what makes you glad.
Try to make others unfeel the sad.
If they can get a small amount,
Of good from you without a doubt,
Than that's writing.
That's what I love.