bubble rao Poems
- A Mediocre Poem I have a mediocre poem I found it ...
- Truth Hurts It feels like falling S p ...
- My Words I wish my words flowed on paper like music in the ...
- Problem I am the one who is sick of your expectations. I am ...
- Long, Long Ago The ocean swept it away. The tides rolling in...
- Red Light We spend our days in poor poetry. Drifting in and ...
- Better When Sometimes we all need to remember. Doesn’t it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bubble rao
A Mediocre Poem
I have a mediocre poem
I found it recently
Stored some where in my mind
My poem has no story
No plot no theme no hue
All it is, is mediocre
It’s what it’s good at too!
I tired and tried
But only failed
A good poem’s just not me.
I guess I too am mediocre
That’s what I’m meant to be