Buddhadeb Baroi Poems
- Khujbo Na Ar Tomai (Bengali) Gaibo na ar tomar gan Hatbo na ...
- Winter Of My Soul Mother, in my infant I was in your ...
- Frustrated Love What is this word mean? I fell in love with...
- The Lonely Moon A little rest, a little rest Beyond all ...
- Lost Memories Happy those days when you was with me To ...
- Shady Dream Let me take rest in your eyes Let me come close ...
- By Default Love The tragedy of my growth Had come through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Buddhadeb Baroi
Winter Of My Soul
Mother, in my infant
I was in your Elysium
In your hand me you elevated
Kissed me in face, cheek and lips
As you wished fondly
You sprinkled my sense of soul
Where of i get now coal of soul
Fed you modicum to feed me fully
Nothing like Maa in the wholly..
After falling in plague earth
I have possessed ruthless pleasure from your lap
When i awry my Heaven from
I have to intermix with horrid moan.
Moon now became fade
Like your loosely eyes
This moon smiled at me
At once in my infancy
This tottered moon indicates me azure Heaven of ...